Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week Four Weigh-in......3 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!! THAT's 16 POUNDS in 4 WEEKS!!!!!!

Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh-in: 245 lbs (Dec 31/08)
Current Weight: 242lbs Total Loss: 16 (3 this week)

WOW!!!!!!!!! I'm at the end of Week 4 and I've managed to lose another 3 pounds!! I'm so happy, I can't stop smiling!! 16 POUNDS LOST IN TOTAL FOR MY FIRST MONTH!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!! SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!!! YES!!!!!

I'm of to work but I will continue this post when I get home this aft.....just had to post this awesome news!! Thanks for all the love guys!! Can't wait for next month!!!
Saturday is picture day....can't wait!

J

4 comments:

Lagana Fitness said...

Hold that undisputed confidence. Keep rockin' !! Great job Joania!

http://www.laganafitness.com

Anonymous said...

Joania...that's awesome! I'm soooo proud of you...and by the way...you're quite the hot tamalie in that smokin' guns pic ;)

Hot stuff coming through!

Tan

wizdom said...

wa wow....
go on with your bad self...

ps walking on sunshine... oh boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are doing fantastic! Congratulations! I found your site from Tony aka The Anti-Jared's site. I look forward to following along your journey.

Just curious... I noticed that one of your links is for Orleans Adventure Bootcamp. Would you happen to be from the city? I live about 1 hour and 15 minutes south of New Orleans.