Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year!! All the best in 2009!!!!!!!!

I woke up this morning and did my workout!! Wow!! I woke up on New Year's Day and did my workout!! This is probably the first New Year's day that I woke up and haven't been hung over wanting McDonalds (Big Mac, fries, chocolate shake and an apple pie to be exact or a greasy , yummy meat lover's pizza with double cheese from Gabriel's!). This is also the first time in my life, that I've woken up on NY's day and not reached for my pad and paper to proceed with "my resolutions". It's awesome, the one thing I want to resolve most in 2009, I've already began to tackle (or should I say attack!!! :) I feel awesome just to know that I am already on my way. This is what I want and I am going after it!!

I know that this is the time for resolutions, so lets all decide what it is we want most out of this New Year and just go for it....like the Nike ad, JUST DO IT!! Don't think about it, just make the decision and follow through!! If you want to start exercising and need a trainer, pick up the phone, go online and call one...I KNOW A GREAT ONE (http://www.laganafitness.com/) check out his site....TRUST ME, he will set you on the right path.

Share your goals with friends and family, get a great support system in place to ensure that you see this through.

I find that we do so much for everyone else and always seem to neglect ourselves. We're worth it to invest time and effort in ourselves!! I would love it if everyone who wanted to lose weight, get healthy or fit or just shed a few pounds would join me on this journey. I've got a LONG LONG way to go, but I KNOW I will get there and you can too...

I'm no weight loss guru or anything, just a regular woman embarking on this awesome and difficult journey - but I know the rewards will be fantastic when I get to the end. As Muhammud Ali (who I just adore) says, "don't quit, suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion!" That's my intent, champ!!

Anyway, my hope and wish for the New Year is that you all have a fabulous New Year!!!! Again, thanks for all the support!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jonia....I met you at Jen Everson's cottage party years back....Hydro Ottawa.....Elizabeth shared your blog with me....AWESOME.....I'm on a mission too and it is so fun to read as your thoughts are so much the same as mine!!!! Good Luck and God Bless!!!!