Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 7 Weigh-In... 3 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!

ImageChef Custom Images
Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh In: 239 lbs (Jan 21/09)
Current Weight: 236lbs
This Week's Loss: 3lbs

Another week gone and 3 MORE POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's 22 pounds down since starting this journey a little more than a month ago!! This is awesome

I'm very happy with this week's weight loss!! 3 pounds!! I WEIGH 236!! 236!!! I don't remember ever seeing that number!!! Whoo HOOO!!

I gotta go get my son ready for daycare and off to work, but I will be back later this afternoon.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE OTTAWA CITIZEN (HEALTH SECTION) FOR MY BIG DEBUT TODAY!!!! YEAH BABY!!

Until later....

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

3 comments:

Julia said...

I just wanted to drop by and say hi, and congratulations on the 3 pounds, YEA!!!
Great job! :D

Brightcetera said...

Joania, you're doing sooooo AWESOME!!! Damn, that's good progress!
I'm so happy for you. I know how good it feels to lose like this, too.

Joania said...

Thanks ladies!! I'm feeling fabulous and just sooooo happy with this week's loss!! Thanks for the support!!