Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy (My Angel)!!!


Today, January 24, would have been my mom's 53rd Birthday!! I miss her so much. "I love you and not a day goes by that I don't think of you." I know she's with me, watching over me. I am so happy to be on this journey. I know how proud and happy she would have been...


Anyway, tomorrow, I meet Rob for my new training program and it's just amazing to me that I'm about to start phaae 2 of this journey on my mom's birthday. You may remember that my first official start day on this journey was Dec 10 (the anniversary of my mom's passing).

This journey just feels right.

So , I felt the need (and I WANTED to) just come on and write this quick post!!

Also, something is in the works right now (I'm very excited)....I will post about it shortly, I just can't say until all is confirmed...so STAY TUNED...................:)))

Joania (2000 MINE!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: