Sunday, January 4, 2009

Almost to the end of MONTH ONE!! Wow!

I'm here getting ready for bed and realized that this Wednesday when I weigh-in, it will be 1 month since I embarked on this journey!! ONE MONTH!! Honestly, that month just flew by!! I made it through an entire month!! I've been really pushing myself this week, making every work out count, you know!?!

What I know for sure is that I am truly blessed for so many reasons:
  • I have an awesome family (which includes a very loving and supportive not to mention pretty hot hubby and the most wonderful little boy anyone could ask for).
  • I have wonderful friends!!
  • I have excellent support (and I thank everyone of you for sticking with me and regularly checking in with my progress - it means so much to me and it's helping me stay on track).
  • I am definitely going to see this journey through to the end (with the assistance, the knowledge and guidance of my trainer) and I'm more determined than ever!!
  • I am also more committed than ever to this journey.

I've realized that if I'm ever going to resolve this issue with my weight, I need to KICK ITS ASS REAL GOOD and PERMANENTLY!! You know how sometimes in life you come across some annoying person, who deep down inside you just know, that all they need is a good ass-kicking and they'll be gone???? Well, that's how I've come to feel about my weight!! Now, I'm not promoting violence or anything, it's just that sometimes, a little ass-kicking does a body good!***smiles***My whole weight problem is just annoying and needs to go!!! So this is the year that I plan to say good ridance!!! I'm done!!

Enough of my ranting...When I step on that scale on Wednesday, regardless of what it reads (unless I gain weight- then I'd be ticked off), I will feel good. I DO FEEL GOOD!! I'm on the right path and I am so excited for the future! I plan to enjoy this ride!

So, take care all. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your week! :) Until Wednesday...

Joania

No comments: