Thursday, December 18, 2008

Week One - Weigh-In 8 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Current Weight: 250 lbs (Dec 17/08)

Weight Loss: 8 lbs

Hi everyone,

First of all, please let me apologize for posting this msg so late. I was up very early today to get my cardio done and rushed out of the house early enough to make it to work. With the snow storm and bus strike, it took me 2 and 1/2 hours to get to work which normally takes 20 minutes!!!! You can imagine the frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a crazy busy day today and also had my staff party right after work. I just got home around midnight!!

Anyway, today has been a fabulous day!! As busy and frustrating (the traffic) as today was, I was just on a cloud the entire day! Nothing could bring me down! I stepped on the scale this morning and to my surprise, it read 250!!!!! I was stunned!! 250 pounds!!! I lost 8 POUNDS in one week!! 8 POUNDS!!I felt fabulous!!! I can't believe it! I ran to my other scale, just to double check and it was the same, 250lbs!! Awesome!!! I'm so pumped!!8 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm very proud, happy and excited for what's to come! My hard work paid off, I'm so pleased.

I had my staff party today and it was a fun one....did I cheat or did I stay true to the cause???
I will post details on that tomorrow. It's late, I'm so tired and I really must get to bed, but I will finish this up tomorrow...

Until then, I'm signing off 8 pounds lighter!!!!! WHOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! I just wanted to post that info....

Joania

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, Joania! 8 pounds, eh? Amazing start! Keep it up! Even if down the road, the loss number gets smaller a week here or there, don't dismay, keep at it! That is an incredible first weigh-in though and you are well on your way! Sooooooo proud of you! Always was and always will be... Big hugs!

Lagana Fitness said...

Congrats Joania! You WILL live the rest of your life as a champion with regards to this goal. I think your already a champion inside, it looks like your born with it!!! I'll make a toast to you at Christmas!

wizdom said...

Fab fab FAB!!!!

real proud of you chicky!!!

Wiz