Saturday, March 14, 2009

Three Month Anniversary Pics...FINALLY!!!

Sorry for the delay y'all..you know the week I've had...anyway, here are the pics taken earlier this morning, just before doing my workout.
Can you believe it's been three months?? It's seems like just the other day, I decided to start this journey and do it for real this time. Incredible!! I'm amazed at how quickly the time has gone by, really! Here I am 3 months in and down 33 pounds! This is amazing!!

My clothes are just falling off me, especially my pants!! I'm losing my booty y'all!! But it's all good. I'm so excited for what's to come - I can't wait to see where I will be next month when I take my 4 month pics!! I'll take some more pics to show how some are my pants/clothes are fitting AND NOT FITTING :) I know this may be "too much info" for some but my underwears are so comfortable now....no more "tighty whiteys"! It's a great feeling. I've gone down in bra size as well from a DD42 to a DD38 and really it should be a D38 by now because there's a lot of "space" in the cup. When I started, my loose fitting dress pants were size 22....now I fit comfortably in a size 16!! I was wearing size 16 Jeans just the other day - it's nuts!!! I will add some pix to show you guys. I'm feeling really good too - I haven't been breathless in months and even when I workout really hard ("Push it to the max, no limits" as my trainer would say), it's a different type of breathless - I recover quickly. It's awesome.


Front: (Top) - Feb 10, 2009 - 233 lbs

Front: (Bottom) - Mar 14, 2009 - 225 lbs















Side: (Top) - Feb 10, 2009 - 233lbs


Side: (Bottom) - Mar 14, 2009 - 225 lbs









Back: (Top) - Feb 10, 2009 - 233 lbs

Back: (Bottom) - Mar 14, 2009 - 225 lbs











Fun: (Top) - Feb 10, 2009 - 233 lbs

Fun: (Bottom) - Mar 14, 2009 - 225 lbs










Here's what I noticed about this month's pix:
  1. Front Pics - My Legs/thighs are getting smaller (THANK GOODNESS), the space between my leg has increased; the skin around my abdominal area is much looser than last month, the fat on my chest is melting as you can see the bone (my chest bone); my shoulders and arms are getting some definition. My head is smaller...that hat wouldn't fit properly before ...lol!!:)
  2. Side Pics - I don't really see much difference in my side shot...it looks like I'm sucking in my stomach/holding my breath BUT I SWEAR I WASN'T...i was just about to smile....oh well.
  3. Back Pics - my back and waist is definitely smaller, you can actually see the looseness of the fabric in the shirt as opposed to the "maximum stretch in prior pics. That shirt is much more comfy now - there's room! Less back fat; my bum is tightening up (whoo hoo!); my legs are gradually getting smaller; my right arm looks smaller than my left (I am right handed) so that may explain it.
  4. Fun Pics - Less back fat, less fat under my arm, stomach is a bit smaller, my arm is smaller
I took a couple extra pix to show the little definition starting to show in my arms...THERE IS MUSCLE!! It's not a huge change but I'm starting to see definition...hope you guys are able to notice it....I feel so strong!!













Anyway, that's it. Let me know what you think, please!! I will take some more pix showing my ever "loosening" clothing!
Until next time....
Joania (2KMINE!!!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey hey Joania, I am proud and inspired by your ongoing story. Making herstory that what you are all about! Keep it up! Christina (Xina)

Anonymous said...

You're slimming down... VERY COOL!!!! I can't wait to see you in April!! It's going to be a blast!!!

HUGS, Fran

Anonymous said...

You Sexy Kitten You...MEOW! lol you're doing awesome Joania, just look at yourself! Keep going, we're all behind you all the way! Keep up the great and HARD work.

Joania said...

THANKS LADIES!!!