Sunday, February 1, 2009

Weekly Weigh-ins will Continue!!!

I was getting a little anxious about not seeing a big loss on the scale in terms of numbers and thought that maybe I should change the frequency of my weigh-ins. The last thing I want to do is get discouraged even though I know how well I'm doing. I made reference to this in a previous post (ToWeighorNottoWeigh) and decided to create a poll to see what you guys thought. I left it up to you to decide - majority rules. Should I weigh myself once a week, once every two weeks or once a month. First off, thank you to all who voted!

Well the voting is over and the winner is......................................................WEIGH EVERY WEEK!!
  • 55% of you thought I should weigh in once a week
  • 27% - every two weeks
  • 18% - every month
So majority rules! I will continue to weigh and report my results every week! I feel confident after this week's amazing 3 pound loss!! Anyway, thanks again for helping out with that decision.

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

5 comments:

Nia said...

Hey Joanie,
Good work. Keep that scale working ince a week, so you'll have something to look forward to, like a weekly mini-goal. It kept me notivated when I was going for my initial 50lbs.

vegas_chic said...

Ah, thanks for enlightening me with that cute cartoon. NOW I know my problem ;).

Dee said...

I've always weighed in once a week. I think its better that way and its keeps you on the less obsessive side too. I'm glad you're keeping up the good work;)

Anonymous said...

You are doing amazing Joania...keep it up! I'm right there supporting you!

Joania said...

Thanks guys...I will keep weighing once a week and just remember to tell myself not to get discouraged if the loss isn't huge. Any loss is a good thing, right? :)