Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh Happy Day!!!!

Wow!!!!

What a day it was yesterday!!! I was up at 5:00am (did my cardio) and didn't get to bed until after 11:oopm!!!! When I finally put my head to pillow, I was exhausted - funny, I had so much energy all day (I think that was 1 part adreneline, and the rest this new level of fitness)!!

Anyway, I am on such a high from the incredible displays of support and encouragement received from SOOOO MANY especially after reading the article in the Ottawa Citizen. I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to everyone for the ongoing support!

I quite enjoyed the article myself (thank you again to Alison Korn for doing such a stand up job on it).

So that's it...just a quick post to say thank you to all who checked out the story. I plan to use this momentum to keep me motivated as long as I can or until the next 'big thing" happens. My plan is to continue thinking and being positive, stay focused and DREAM BIG because you never know!!!!!! Who would have thought that trying to lose weight and get fit would be so interesting!!!!!??!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks again all!!!

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

2 comments:

vegas_chic said...

Thanks for the link to the article, sounds like you've really got a firm plan! Congrats on your loss to date :).

Joania said...

Thanks vegas chic..I've got a plan..the hard part will be sticking with it!! But I'm gonna try!!!