Sunday, February 8, 2009

Joania - 1, Cravings- ZERO!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys,

Okay, so I've been having a rough few days with the cravings...but it looks like it's over for now (I HOPE)!! This is the worse it's ever been and I know it will happen again, but I won this round!!

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU to all of you for your suggestions and advice and just overall support!! It really means a lot. Although I agree that some times you need to let yourself have a break and give your body something sweet to change things up, I just don't believe that I AM at the point where I can SAFELY do that! So I didn't!! What I mean is that if I was to allow myself just one cookie or even a chocolate bar, that would just open the flood gates, unleash that eating machine that still resides inside of me!! So in this case, I decided to heed the advice of my trainer. I made a huge cup of cinnamon tea - the real deal - I boiled the cin sticks in a pot of water!! It smelled amazing....like I was doing some Christmas baking. It was suprisingly sweet, even with no sugar added!! Now, the tea was great but I still felt like eating something so I made a huge salad and threw in some roasted chicken breast strips and almonds...it was good. I was stuffed!!

I really see the value of cleaning out all the junk out of your house because I tell you, if I had anything in here, it would have been ugly!! Anyway, I'm back on track...

The journey continues.....

Joania (2KMINE!!)

No comments: