Monday, February 23, 2009

Awesome News # 2 - Magazine Article

Well here's my awesome news #2!!!!!!! I spent Sunday evening ( about 2 hours) participating in an online interview for Black Woman and Child Magazine, with the focus on my weight loss journey.

A girlfriend of mine, who writes for the magazine has been following my journey from the very beginning. A couple weeks back she emailed me with the suggestion of doing an article. How could I refuse??? So I agreed. The interview went really well and was a lot of fun...it was also a great opportunity to catch up with an old friend. Anyway, as soon as I receive all the final details, I will let you all know!!

I am truly amazed at the amount of people interested in this story. I am quite thankful of the opportunities because this will help me to reach and inspire as many people as I can AND this will keep my butt on track...ACCOUNTABILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Black Woman and Child magazine tackles the practical and political sides of parenting from a unique cultural viewpoint that you just won't find in any other magazine.
Check them out.

http://www.nubeing.com/bwac/index.htm

Until next time....

Joania(2KMINE!!!)

No comments: