Thursday, May 7, 2009

Weigh-In Thursday...FIFTY and Feeling Fab!!!!

ImageChef Custom Images
Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh In: 211 lbs (Apr 29/09)
Current Weight: 208 lbs
This Week's Loss: 3 lbs!!!!!!!!

50 POUNDS DOWN!!! 50 POUNDS!!

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy about this week's loss. It must be the alcohol I drank last Thursday! I'm on cloud 50!!! 50 pounds. As of this morning, my weight is 208 pounds!! I don't remember ever weighing that amount. It's more than likely before I started weighing myself so I was probably 10 years old!!

With this week's loss, I have hit another reward level - a full spa day!!!! Can't wait!! Oh Yeah!!

With this week's loss, I am now 0.5 lbs away from my halfway mark!! 1/2 a pound!! INCREDIBLE!! ROB!!! Can you believe this!! Awesome!!

I am out of town again on business and will be back on Friday the 15th!!! So my next weigh in will be on Saturday the 16th instead of Wed...and I will take my new pics then as well!!!!

Until then, I'm signing off 50 POUNDS lighter and loving it!!

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Joania - I am sooooo happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! I'm running out of synonyms for superstar!

Natasha in TO

Di said...

Congratulations !!!

Anonymous said...

You are just FABULOUS!!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Joania, that is TERRIFIC!

me said...

Big Congrats to you! TERRIFIC! FANTABULOUS!

Online BMI Calculator said...

Good Job.. Keep on sharing such things with us.

Anonymous said...

WOWZERS!!!! ... It's good to give your body a shock of fun so it knows to keep in tow. If know go pee... you'll reach your half way... I'm suuuure of it.

You ROCK!!!
Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! YOU ROCK!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

OMG That is so flipping amazing! 50 lbs, you should be so proud of yourself, I know I'm proud of you!!

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl! Good for you...now, can you tell me how to break out of my plateau, girl you are catching me and I am motivated,thanks to you. Can you ask Mr Lagana for me how I can get out of this "stuck" situation. I am at 202 for the last 4 months! I am doing things right(I think). Can you sometimes talk about little tricks and ways that are helping you along the way. But YOU ROCK!!! Can't wait for the pictures! Nia, your biggest fan.
I got my whole family excited about you, I show your blog to my husband and mother 'cause I have a similar goal but Iam not blogging about it. I am going along with you. I started a "reward system" because of you. YOU inspire me.

Adventure BootCamp - Orleans/Kanata said...

Nice work JOJO you rock --- keep it up girl!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME....JUST AWESOME!!! When we going out for that night on the town? You are doing an AMAZING job Joania, everyone is so insprired by your dedication, keep it up, half way there!!!