Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My "Other" Big News

Hi all,

So I guess I've teased for long enough!! Really, I wasn't teasing!! :)

Anyway, my news is that I have decided to embark on a new adventure ....(and some of you may think I'm nuts)......

I've decided that I want to to start training for a 5K RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it??? Am I nuts??? I HATE running!!!

I've been giving it a lot of thought lately, so I checked with my trainer and once he gets back to me, the process will begin!!!

I started a new blog that will be dedicated solely to My 5K Training. It will serve more like a training log than anything, outlining exactly what training I will be doing, including pix etc.

Check out the blog, I put my first post up yesterday. Here's the link:

http://www.My5K.blogspot.com

Until next time....

Joania (2KMINE!!)

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

I really want to do a 5k, but I sure don't feel like I am anywhere near that point right now. Good luck to you - perhaps you will motivate me to get off my rump and do it.

Retta said...

That's kool! I ran Cross Country Track & Field in high school & since starting my weight loss journey, I've thought of going back to running once I drop some serious weight.