Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weigh-In Thursday...Back ON TRACK!!! :)

ImageChef Custom Images

Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)

Last Weigh In: 210 lbs (May 16/09)

Current Weight: 208 lbs

This week's Loss: 2 lbs!!!!!!!!!!

VERY HAPPY TO BE BACK ON TRACK!! :))

Yesterday, I woke up at 3am, left my house at 4:00am to catch a 6am flight to Toronto for another business trip. It was a same day trip. Anyway, I returned home this morning at 12:36am. I'm exhausted. I did not work out yesterday but did quite well with my eating (I brought a mini ziplock bag of almonds in my purse for snacking, bought water at the airport - WHAT a rip!! $3.75 for a 750ml bottle!!! Anyway, I also did not get a chance to weigh myself yesterday because I was just swamped and really had no time.

Anyway, I weighed myself this morning and I'm happy to report that it's all good. I've lost the 2 pounds that I gained last week so I'm back at 50 pounds down and back on track!! I feel so relieved!!

Anyway...gotta go, but will post later...

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

A 2 pound loss is great - congratulations!