Sunday, December 7, 2008

This Journey is Meant to Be

I'm a big believer in "nothing happens before it's time" and I am now even more convinced that this is the right time for me to embark on this journey and that this journey is meant to be.

I mentioned before that my mom passed away quite few years back. This coming Wednesday (Dec 10) will mark the 16th anniversary of her passing. That day has always been a dark one for me and no matter how I tried, I always felt down and somewhat miserable right around this time and on the day itself. Today, I just realized that I'm not feeling so bad. The irony here is that I will be starting this journey on Wednesday December 10! I didn't even plan it, it just kind of happened that way!! This is meant to be.

I may have just found a way to create some happy memories on this day and replace the dark ones I've carried with me for so many years. Wow!

Some of you may think that I may be reading too much into this and a lot of you may just chalk it up to coincidence, but I have never believed in coincidences, I think everything happens for a reason and that we call actions and people into our lives based on intentions.

Anyway, I just thought I'd jot that down; it's so symbolic to me.

No comments: