Sunday, December 14, 2008

Survived my First Weekend!!!!

Well, it's done!! Weekend is over!! I'm getting ready for bed and just feel so happy and proud of myself. I stuck to my diet 100%!!! I did not miss one workout!! In fact, I pushed even harder during my workouts!! It was awesome!! I feel great!! I had so many temptations and opportunites to fall off track, but I STUCK TO IT!! It was very difficult for me, because in the past, I usually did all my damage on the weekend - from desserts, to wines and fast food and sleep!! Well no more!!

I spent today prepping my food for the next couple of days and I've also decided to keep a food log in order to keep track of everything I eat! I think that should help. I already know what I will be eating tomorrow and the day after!!

I don't want to make it seem like this is just a breeze because it isn't!! I find myself telling myself practically every hour why I'm doing this and reminding myself why it's so important to me! The workouts are so hard, it takes everything out of me, my body pretty much feels like jello when I'm done - but I want to make sure that when I'm done each workout, I leave everything out there!! The meals have surprised me because they are quite satisfying, it's just my mind telling me things like, "just a little something sweet!!!!" But I just need to keep telling myself to stick to it, and so far I have.

Wednesday (which will be my 1 week anniversary and first weigh in since starting) is fast approaching. I can't believe it's already Monday tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous about my first weigh in, but I know so far, I've done my very best and I really hope that shows up on the scale and even if it doesn't I will still "keep on keeping on"!!!

Anyway, that's it for now, until next time!

Joania

No comments: