Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weigh-in Wednesday ~ Week 25....1 More GONE!!!

ImageChef Custom Images

Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh In: 206 lbs (May 27/09)
Current Weight: 205 lbs

This Week's Loss: 1lb!!!

I lost another pound today...bringing my total to 53 pounds lost!! Gone!! I'm quite pleased. I weigh 205!! 205!!!!! 6 more pounds and I'll be in Onederland!!!! (the 100's - WOW!!!)

I sent in my pictures to the citizen today so you may get a sneak peak of what I currently look like, depending on when the article runs in the paper. I will be taking my monthly pics next week (on the 10th).

So good things all around....

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can only imagine how excited you feel to be knocking on the door to Onederland!

Yippee!!!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Onederland is in your sights. Go for it!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

Lady youre going to be in wonderland before you know it!!! Plus you'll be famous hehe

Unknown said...

Congratualtions. Pound by pound is you make the difference.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Congratulations....53lbs is awesome!!