Saturday, June 20, 2009

Saturday Weigh-in ~ Week 27

ImageChef Custom Images
Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh In: 204 lbs (June 13/09)
Current Weight: 202 lbs
This Week's Loss: 2lbs!!!

Total pounds lossed to date: 56

OH YES!!! 2 WHOLE POUNDS!!! I'm sooooo happy with that. I think my 5K training is giving me an extra boost. This is awesome. I weigh 202 lbs, I am 3 pounds away from ONEderland!!! I can't wait!!! I am also 2 more pounds away from my next reward!!! I still haven't done my full spa day (which was my last reward for losing 48 pounds) - I've just been too busy, BUT I WILL MAKE THE TIME!!!

I looked at my ticker on the bottom of the page, and it says 45 pounds to go!! 45 Pounds!! I'm passed the halfway mark of my overall goal of losing 101 pounds!! I remember when I first set this up and how daunting it was to see "101 POUNDS to GO!!" And now, here I stand with ONLY 45 pounds left to go. I know I shouldn't say only, but coming from 101 pounds, I'm really psyched and truly believe 45 pounds is possible!! I'm on a total high!!!

This is awesome...my body is weird right now...very loose, almost saggy skin in the stomach, leg and arm areas, but you can also see the muscle underneath - I'm hoping with my strength training that those muscles will soon takeover ..lol!! I know it's just one of the many phases that my body will go through. Progress pictures will be up in the next post.

With the change in weather - it finally looks like it will be warm - I've gone through my closet, pulling out my summer clothes, well, NOTHING FITS!!!! It's awesome. All shorts/capris are falling off, it's a wonderful feeling...not good news for my wallet but great news overall!!

It looks like my weigh-in will be on Saturdays now...since I've been out of town the past two Wednesdays, I've had to weigh-in on Saturdays. It may make more sense to keep the weigh-ins on Saturdays; just more convenient.

Anyway, that's it for now...feeling great with this weeks loss!! Yeah!!

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

12 comments:

Kimmy said...

AWESOME!!!
Here's to ONEderland just around the corner for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wooooooooooooooooooohoooooooo!!! Great work!

South Beach Steve said...

All I can say is AWESOME!!! You have really done well, and onederland is just around the corner.

Sean Anderson said...

That's awesome, you gotta feel great about this!

What a wonderful thing to realize---you're over half way there! You're making it, you're really, once and for all---DOING IT!

I'm so happy for you!

Sean Anderson
The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser
www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com

Shelley said...

Congratulations on your success - your hard work is paying off!!! Love the "nothing fits" feeling because clothes are too big - I will take that any day over the "too small" issues! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics!

Crys said...

I found your blog through another that I follow and I love it! It's so inspiring! I love your "How I'm Doing It Post". It's so great to see what's working for other people. 56 pounds is amazing! Keep it up! I look forward to continuing to follow your journey!

Crys said...

Excellent taste in music too! Jill Scott's "Golden" is one of my fav workout songs. I almost put it on my blog!

fuzz said...

Great job with the weight loss! Iʼm inspired! Cheers, Erin

InWeighOverMyHead said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nia here.
No way! Can you believe you did it! keep going girl, you`doin`good! I made it to ONEderland myself last week...all because of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joan!! It's Jules from work, here on the west coast (if u were not sure it was me)!LOL!
Just wanted 2 say: U go girl!! LOL
Talk to u soon!

Joania said...

Nia!! I'm so happy and proud of you!! Congrats enjoy onderland!! :)

THANK you EVERYONE for your kind comments...means a lot to me.