Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'm Out of the Slump.....

Hey guys,

It's Saturday morning and I had a great workout this a.m. I rocked it!! I didn't work out on Thursday or Friday and I was starting to worry. But I must say, I received a few emails and comments after my previous post and they were so encouraging!! It really helped me to get back on track. Thank you so much guys!!

My trainer, Rob is awesome!! He not only provides me with the right tools to become physically fit, but every now and then he will send me some "words of inspiration"!! He just seems to always know the right things to say to get me pumped and ready to go. He just sent me the following, which I plan to recite on a daily basis:

"You were born with potential.You were born with goodness and trust.You were born with ideals and dreams.You were born with greatness.You were born with wings.You are not meant for crawling, so don’t.You have wings.Learn to use them and fly." Rumi

Anyway, I'm feeling better. Next week should be my last "crazy-busy" week at work and things should get back to normal after that. So for now, it's one day at a time!!!

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!)

3 comments:

Retta said...

Wow, that quote that Rob sent you is AWESOME! I think I'm going to recite is every day as well. Congrats on a great work out today!

South Beach Steve said...

Congrats on leaving the slump behind! Now charge ahead! Make it a great day!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

Isnt it crazy how when you get a little off track and then work your bottie back on track you feel so AMAZING!