Monday, June 1, 2009

Radio and Newspaper

Hi all,

Well I have both interviews tomorrow morning. First the radio interview for Live 88.5. It will be pre-recorded so I will find out the details as to when it will air and will inform you as soon as I know. I'm excited! :)

I will also be doing the follow-up interview for the Ottawa Citizen tomorrow. It should be a busy morning but fun as well. I'm really looking forward to it!

Thank goodness for technology so that I'm able to do both these interviews via telephone and/or computer!!

Anyway, that's it for tonight...wish me luck!! :)

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

It sounds like an exciting day!

Retta said...

I can't wait to read the follow up article on your journey! Will we be able to hear the radio interview on line? I hope so!
BTW, thanks for the email addy to your trainer. I'm emailing him today. I am so excited!!!