Saturday, June 13, 2009

Follow-Up Newspaper Article

This picture was taken by Wayne Cuddington for the Ottawa Citizen article .

I didn't get a chance to post this on Wednesday, but here it is! Enjoy!! Let me know what you think....

It's the link to the follow-up newspaper article in the Ottawa Citizen, written once again by Alison Korn (thank you Alison - great job). The story ran on Wednesday!!

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Health/Joania+journey/1679889/story.html

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

7 comments:

Sean Anderson said...

Just found your weight loss blog! I love it, I'm following now.

I invite you to mine!

www.losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com
The Daily Diary of A Winning Loser

I discovered you because your blog was two ahead of mine on top sites.
I'm stuck at 86 or 87.
It doesn't matter really, but it's kind of cool, ya know.

Bless you,

Sean Anderson

rusty61 said...

Awesome article, Joania! You should be so proud of all you've accomplished so far as well as your plans for the future.

I can't wait to see the rest of your journey! Keep up the great work!

South Beach Steve said...

That is so awesome that you were interviewed like this. Great pic!

Make it a great day!

Anonymous said...

Joania,
just finished reading your blog tonight (from the start of course :) and have to say - you ROCK! congrats on the success of your journey so far and I know that you will complete it! your blog is funny, real and an inspiration to those of us on our own journey!
Jax

Everyday Superhero said...

Fabulous!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

What an awesome picture!!!!

Joania said...

Thanks everyone..it was fun, especially the photo shoot!!! :)