Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Weigh-In ~ Week 26

ImageChef Custom Images

Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)

Last Weigh In: 205 lbs (June 3/09)

Current Weight: 204 lbs

This Week's Loss: 1lb!!!

Considering the week I've had....I WILL HAPPILY TAKE THIS ONE POUND LOSS!!!


This week was so very busy for me work wise. Staying in a hotel and eating out for every meal as well as long demanding days, makes it very difficult to stay on track! For the most part I stayed on track with some of my eating, but I did let myself go when it came to dinner. I had perfectly healthy breakfasts and lunches but dinners were a problem for me. One evening I had one slice of pizza, another night I had chicken quesadillas and another, I had lasagna. The one good thing was that I found that I could not eat a lot. In the past, I could polish off a medium pizza all to myself. However after eating about 3 quarters of the slice, I was full. The lasagna was a small order which I shared with colleagues - so not so bad and same thing for the quesadillas...I only ate half. So all in all it wasn't that bad.


SO What Was Bad???
  1. In 4 days, I only managed to get one workout in...which is really sad. As I metionned, my days were very long and tiring, I got to bed late pretty well every night. I didn't get much sleep. Anyway, I don't want to sound like I'm providing excuses. I sucked when it came to working out.

  2. I enjoyed the "liquid" diet a little more than I should. I did not resist on the alcohol. When it came to the pizza, it was accompanied by beer, I had some wine with my lasagna and more beer with my quesadillas and when it came to the last night (closing ceremonies), lets just say I enjoyed a nice variety from the liquid menu selection! :) I had a great time!!

Anyway, it's over. I will need to get in touch with my trainer to get my new program. Then get moving. When my photographer (husband) gets home, I will take my monthly pix and post them for your perusal.

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

Joania, I totally understand where you are coming from here. It is so tough traveling. Fortunately, I am usually so busy when I travel that food is the farthest thing from my mind. Unfortunately, when I travel I usually have people who want to take me out to restaurants where they know I will love the food.

You are doing great, btw, a pound is a pound. Keep it up!