Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Ottawa Citizen Interview

I had the follow-up interview with Alison Korn of the Ottawa Citizen today. It was really good talking with her. She asks such great questions and I really liked the last article she wrote. So I am looking forward to this one as well. I will provide them with a current picture as well!

The article should run in either the June 11 (Thursday) or June 13 (Saturday) edition of the paper. As soon as it's confirmed, I will let you know. I will post the link to the on-line version as well!

I've had a great day today! A good workout; good, healthy food and two great telephone interviews!! Awesome!!!

Until next time...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

3 comments:

Retta said...

Too kool, can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read and hopefully hear more about your journey. Hope the new shoes are working out for you!

the meaklims said...

You are a celebrity girl!!
I say, 'WAY TO GO'...and you are doing fantastic! :)

Jill