Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY CANADA DAY, EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to come on to wish everyone a very HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! I will be on Parliament Hill today celebratin......ALL DAY!!!
I will be having a big sausage, loaded with onions, ketchup and all the fixings...I may also have a POUTINE!! You know how we Canadians love our poutine. For those of you who don't know what a poutine is...see pic below...

It's french fries, with gravy and cheese curds..YUMMO!!
I will be back later to post....
Until then...
Joania (2KMINE!!)

3 comments:

Sean Anderson said...

That stuff kind of looks really good! Enjoy!

Happy Canada Day!

My best
Sean

South Beach Steve said...

Happy Canada Day!!

Joania said...

Thanks Sean and Steve!!! I love Canada Day!

@Heather's House: I totally understand!! I LOVE poutine!!
Thanks:)