Wednesday, July 1, 2009

HAPPY CANADA DAY, EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I just wanted to come on to wish everyone a very HAPPY CANADA DAY!!! I will be on Parliament Hill today celebratin......ALL DAY!!!
I will be having a big sausage, loaded with onions, ketchup and all the fixings...I may also have a POUTINE!! You know how we Canadians love our poutine. For those of you who don't know what a poutine is...see pic below...

It's french fries, with gravy and cheese curds..YUMMO!!
I will be back later to post....
Until then...
Joania (2KMINE!!)

4 comments:

Sean Anderson said...

That stuff kind of looks really good! Enjoy!

Happy Canada Day!

My best
Sean

South Beach Steve said...

Happy Canada Day!!

Heather's House said...

Poutine.... yum. My absolute favorite. No matter what diet I'm on in my life I can not say no to poutine. I actually have to go out of my way, so that I don't pass chip trucks when dieting. I usually end up eating it anyway at least once a week while dieting. Not good but I can't imagine living my life without it.

Keep up the good work!

Joania said...

Thanks Sean and Steve!!! I love Canada Day!

@Heather's House: I totally understand!! I LOVE poutine!!
Thanks:)