Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser...New Season

Hi everyone,

A new season of the Biggest Loser started tonight and of course I'm watching!! I love the show!! The first season started with a medical emergency!! One of the contestants was taken to the hospital after walking just one mile!! It just broke my heart. It broke my heart, because I could relate. It helped to reinforce the decision I made back in December to get healthy. For good this time.

This time, I'm not just sitting at home, fat and unhealthy watching, wishing I got a chance to go on the biggest loser ranch and lose weight with Bob and Gillian!! This season, I'm moving along, exercising, transforming my body, getting healthy right along with them. Hey, I'm even a bit ahead of them! I always told myself, "if only I could be on that show, then I'd lose that weight". Well, I know better. Although the show is very successful and the contestants usually have fabulous results, one can also have fabulous results at home!! Just take a look at the successes members of this blogging community! Just as incredible and it's just as inspiring as those contestants on the show!!

So as I follow along this season (and I know a lot of you do as well), just remember that we all can do this even if we're not on the "ranch" or somewhere similar. We are all born with the potential, strength and determination necessary to do anything we want to do!! Let's do it!!


Until next time...
Joania (2KMINE!!!)

3 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Oh, I wish we had it on TV over here too!

You have done so well, it must be so much more fun watching it this year, knowing you are so far along the healthy route now.

Anonymous said...

Good blog. On the rare occasion that I did watch the show, I would always feel terrible about myself and resolve to become a new person...only to slack off by the next day. We CAN do this, with or without the ranch.

The Road Curves Ahead said...

I watched it last night... I had never seen the show before and I think it will be very inspiring.