Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 15 Weigh-In.......1 More Pound (66 to go!!)

ImageChef Custom Images
Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh In: 224 lbs (Mar 21/09)
Current Weight: 223 lbs
This Week's Loss: 1 lb


WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! Another pound gone!!! Only 66 more to go!! I am EXTRA pleased with this loss considering I just weighed in this past Saturday..so that's 1 pound in 4 days!! That's awesome. I 'VE LOST 35 POUNDS!!!! I'm 3 pounds away from another milestone - to lose 38 pounds and get a very long massage. I feel awesome about the progress so far and so pumped to continue.

My trainer is working on a new program for me and to quote him, "Your program is almost ready and you'll feel a new level of hurt!!" I'm scurrrrred, y'all - but excited at the same time!!

Until next time...

Signing off 35 POUNDS LIGHTER!!!

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joania,

I hope you're well. I am writing to you because I work for an agency on behalf of ParticipACTION and we saw your video on the ParticipACTON site and loved it!

It would be great if you could please check your email or email me because we are are interested in using your story to create a tv spot.

Please email me rachel.starkman@jwt.com with your phone number so that we can touch base and discuss this opportunity.

Thanks - look forward to hearing from you.

Rachel