Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back in the Habit...

Hi everyone,

I'm back in town and so tired but very happy to be back. I had a very successful trip, both on a professional level and in regards to my journey!

I had no problems making good and healthy food choices....and both hotels in Edmonton and Vancouver were equipped with top notch fitness facilities!! It was great.

The time zone changes is having a bit of an effect on my fatigue/energy level but other than that...no issues. I did not work out yesterday, just busy packing and getting to the airport. I will workout today as well as weigh myself to see if I "totally" stayed on track this past week. After all, Tuesday was St. Patty's Day!! Did I break tradition? Did I celebrate? We'll find out in my next post.

I'm off to weigh myself - will be back shortly...

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

No comments: