Monday, December 21, 2009

Maintaining on a Monday...

So far so good on the maintenance journey. I am in total planning mode...currently looking into re-designing the blog for the New Year!!! 2009 was 2KMINE...so I need something new for 2010!! I'm pretty well planning out the year!! LOL!! I'm excited. Checking out different fitness oriented goals that I would like to achieve in 2010. My plan is to lay them out there and GO GET 'EM!!! :)

Today - I had a great weight training session and an awesome Kickboxing class at lunch....tomorrow will be jiu-jitsu!! I'm still absolutely loving martial arts and exercising altogether. I actually look forward to it and ENJOY it very much.

Food - omlet for breakfast (3egg whites,spinach and red peppers), apple for morning snack, green salad and chicken breast for lunch, almonds for snack, a protein shake and for supper - grilled salmon and asparagus!! YUMM-O!!! 3 litres of water. Oh I almost forgot, my team took a coffee break together this morning and I had a cup of hot chocolate...actually only half a cup..it was good.

Nothing tastes the same anymore. This afternoon, I had a hard candy (it was chocolate mint flavoured). I used to love these before...I just remember them tasting so good. Well not anymore, once it hit my tongue, it was PURE SUGAR!!! I could barely taste the mint or the chocolate!! Just Sugar!! It's nuts!!

Anyway, that's all for today...

Until next time...
Joania (2KMINE!!)

6 comments:

Christine said...

You always eat so well. I am impressed by you.
You joania of Canada are in the ranks of the blogging band of dieters. You'll have to read my post to figure it out...caution, I'm in a silly mood.
Keep up the good work.

MizFit said...

ok
Im in awe of the NOTHING TASTING THE SAME :)

I may not have as much sugar as I did back in the day---but I still love it.

am I hardwired that way?
perhaps...

Miz.

Anonymous said...

**Nia**
Hey there! Great to hear that your maintainance is going well.
How about calling the new blog:
"GAMEPLAN 2010"?

Ella Enchanted said...

I can't wait to see the new blog design! I LOVE a spinach and egg omelet...

South Beach Steve said...

One of the things that has amazed me is how my tastes have changed, and more so how my body reacts differently to certain foods now.

LAF said...

It is so awesome that you have found your passion for martial arts. Mind, Body and Soul, you've got it all!