Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 23 of My 30 Day Countdown

Hi guys!!

Great day today!! Had a great kickboxing class. Unfortunately, Ingrid (the instructor) hurt her foot and as she said, "that would slow her down a bit today!!!" Well, it didn't seem to slow her down one bit, she still worked our butts off!! That woman is tough as nails!!! She's awesome!

Food was great today as well as water consumption. I'm in a groove right now and loving it!

On another note, I received an email from Alison Korn - the writer from the Ottawa Citizen newspaper who has been chronicling my journey with periodic articles on my progress. She wants to do the follow up (final) article which should run in the paper, early next week. The photographer will most likely be coming by on the weekend. Since the article will run in the paper early next week, you will get a sneak peek at the new me :)!! Exciting! I'll keep you posted with the details and post the link for all of you not in the Ottawa area! :)

I really want to take a pic with my trainer...I'm hoping they'll allow it or maybe if I could take it at the dojo doing some kickboxing/Jiu-jitsu move or something!! Who knows? I'm doing the interview tomorrow, so I'll see what she says! :)

Until next time...I am only 7 DAYS away from the BIG DAY!!!

Joania (2KMINE!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to reading the article!

Did you write the SJT today?

Christine said...

great job joania,
I hope they let you take a picture with your trainer as it is obvious he has a huge part in it.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the article.

Keep up the good work!

South Beach Steve said...

Joania, you have really gotten some well deserved publicity with this. That is just awesome! I can't wait to read the article.