Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Week 16 Weigh- In......4 POUNDS DOWN!!!!!!

ImageChef Custom Images
Starting Weight: 258 lbs (Dec 10/08)
Last Weigh In: 223 lbs (Mar 25/09)
Current Weight: 219 lbs
This Week's Loss: 4 lbs!!!!!!!!

I am so happy with this week's loss!!! 4 Friggin' POUNDS!!!! WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

Today is April 1st, or more commonly known as April Fool's Day!! Well, when I stepped on that scale today, i thought it was a joke ...but NO FOOLING Y'ALL, THIS IS FOR REAL!!!!! I'm down another 4 pounds!!! 4 pounds!!!!4 pounds!!!! I've got 62 more pounds to go!!I can't believe I lost 4 pounds this week. That's 39 pounds in total GONE for good!! 39 POUNDS!!!!!!

I ate well and worked out hard...no, I worked out VERY HARD!! My new routine is a killer - those lunges and one-legged push ups are kicking my butt, big time!! AND I LOVE IT!!! The extra cardio and spinning is helping too....Can't wait till next weigh-in; just the thought that at my next weigh-in, I could possibly break the 40 pound loss mark....that's awesome. I am out of the 220's!!! I weigh 219 pounds!!!I am so happy, I don't even know what to do with myself!!!!!!!!!!

This also means, I've reached another reward level!! YES!! I needed to lose 3 pounds and I managed to do 1 better - friggin awesome!! On Saturday I get my long and wonderful massage - can't wait!!!!

Until next time....

Signing off 39 POUNDS LIGHTER!!!!!!!

Joania (2KMINE!!!)

2 comments:

FOLLOW ROB said...

Hi Joania, sent you a message the other day, not sure if you got it or not, just getting used to this blog site. Congrats, looks like things are going amazing, hope to see you at the end of April.

Talk to you soon.

Rob Leo

BVar said...

That is great congratulations you deserve it with all your hard work.