Monday, April 13, 2009

My Workout Plan

Hey guys,

First off, thank you all so very much for the wonderful feedback/comments on my recently posted anniversary pics!! THANK YOU GUYS!! IT MEANS A LOT!!!!! I always look forward to your comments.

After looking at those 4-month pics and noting all the changes/progress from Day 1 to now, I'm motivated like crazy to just keep pushing through!! I don't want to lose momentum. I am so very excited for what's to come. I've been feeling good, really good actually.

The next few weeks I plan to really give it a 110 percent with each workout and with my eating as well. I want to stay true and clean to both the meal and exercise plans!! Optimal results!!! I feel like I'm in a zone and I just want to stay there!!! Fitting into those size 16 jeans may have a lot to do with this attitude!!:))

Working It Out

I am currently working out 6 days a week...rest on Sunday....Rob (trainer) now has me doing Cardio 5 times a week instead of 3 days a week and my strength routine 3 times a week. Here's the breakdown:

Monday - Strength Routine (1 hour) and 30 minutes of Cardio
Tuesday - Spinning Class (45 mins to 1 hr)
Wednesday - Strength Routine (1 hour) and 30 minutes of Cardio
Thursday - Spinning Class (45 mins to 1hr)
Friday - Strength Routine (1 hour) and 30 minutes of Cardio

Saturday - My own day of exercise fun - either I go for a walk/jog outdoors, do yoga, swim or any new fitness thing that I want to try - SAMPLE SATURDAY!! This is something I wanted to do, my program calls for me working out 5 days a week. I think it's important in regards to maintaining this new lifestyle for me to try new things; for example in the summer time, I think it will be just as simple as putting my son his stroller and taking a long walk - we'd then end up at one of the many parks in the area where we'd play (you'd be surprised at the workout you can get running around and climbing up and down those play structures!!!) Healthy FUN!!

I've always wanted to take tennis lessons, so this may be something I will try in the very near future!! Maybe I'll join a recreational sports team (like soccer, or football)...who knows???The options are endless!!
Sunday - I'M OFF BABY!!! Rest, Worship, Family and REST some more!!!!!

Then continue strong on Monday!!!

So this is my plan for the next few weeks. I look forward to the weigh-ins on Wednesdays to see what happens next!!

Until then...

Joania(2KMINE!!!)

1 comment:

Patricia London Smith said...

Awesome! You can do it! :D