Sunday, August 16, 2009

VERY, HOT Power Walk...

Hi guys,

First off, thank you all for the wonderfully supportive comments on my last post!! I have put the 1-pound gain behind me and moving forward full force! As one of my girlfriend's said, "the body is weird - this could be muscle gain, water or poop and stuff!!"...hehee..thanks Fran. I've got to keep reminding myself to celebrate and not forget my accomplishments. As a few of you stated in your comments, "60 pounds is a huge amount of weight lost!!" I should be...I AM VERY PROUD of that and just need to not lose site of that. Thanks guys.

Anyway, continuing on, I had a fabulous cucumber salad with sardines for lunch yesterday...it was yummy and a grilled hamburger patty (homemade with extra lean ground beef) and a salad. Of course lots of water accompanied both meals.

This morning, I woke up and had two boiled eggs with a turkey sausage and water for breakfast. I then got my son, set him up in the stroller and went for an hour long 5+K Power Walk in the blazing heat!! It was awesome! I feel great...feel even better being indoors in my air conditionned living room :)

My husband grilled salmon skewers and veggies on the BBQ for lunch...

So far, today's been wonderful...

Until next time...
Joania (2KMINE!!!)

2 comments:

South Beach Steve said...

What a great sounding day!

Lisa said...

Glad you had a wonderful day!