Sunday, January 3, 2010

2K10 Weigh-ins ~ Week 1

ImageChef Custom Images

Starting Weight: 258lbs
2K10 SW: 169lbs
Current Weight: 168lbs
Weekly Loss: 1 lb
Total Loss: 90 POUNDS!!!

Wow!! My first official weigh-in for 2010 and it's a loss!! Although it's a small loss, it is rather significant to me. This little pound takes me to the 90 pound loss milestone. I am 11 pounds away from my initial goal of losing 101 pounds. That makes me smile. This one little pound also shows me that my body has changed. I wasn't as diligent with my eating and exercises this past week. I celebrated New Years Eve without restriction or guilt (I ate well, I just indulged in a few cocktails). I also missed a couple of days of working out. Yet, I was able to still pull off a loss. This is just great, a great way to start off any day, much less a new year!

I did not get a chance to weigh in yesterday, my usual Saturday WI's. So I weighed in this morning instead and I plan to just keep the weigh-ins on Sunday mornings from now on.

So, I'm sure you've noticed a few changes with the blog. I just wanted something different and fresh to start of the new year as I start the work to achieving all the goals I've set for 2010. I decided to rename the site (URL is the same). It's now called, "Blueprint 2010: The Journey Continues..." instead of Joania's Weight Loss Journey! I think 2009 represented more of the "weight loss" part of the journey, the "blueprint" represents the plans I've laid out for this year. At the end of the year, I may change it again or just keep it as the Blueprint for Life...who knows! One of my supporters, Nia suggested "Game Plan 2010" and I really liked that as well, I took a vote at home and The Blueprint won.

Anyway, the journey continues. Now it's time to kick it back in high gear. The dojo re-opens tomorrow so back to my Weight Training session and 2 kickboxing classes!! I'm cooking up my chicken breasts, salmon and veggie soup as we speak to pre-pack and freeze my lunches/snacks for the week. I will post the plan or what I'm calling the Blueprint Basics tomorrow. A simple plan.

Until next time...
Joania

6 comments:

Trina said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING and good luck with your 2010 goals

Anonymous said...

Before you know it you will be headed to NYC!!! Congrats on the loss!

Tricia said...

Great job, congrats!

Andie said...

You look GREAT! I know you'll reach your goal in no time at all! Keep doin' what'cha doin'!

Vegan Chick Pea said...

YES! :)

Kat said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations.