Friday, November 28, 2008

No Turning Back!

Hi again,

Well, it's official. I received a confirmation email from my soon to be trainer, confirming receipt of my payment. He will be analysing my responses to the health/fitness assessment questionnaire I filled out and my program should be ready in one week's time. The nerves are starting to creep in but I have no intention of letting that stop me....I have to do this!!

I must admit, these last few days, I've been eating terribly, pizza, ice cream, cookies!! I know I will have to give those all up in such a short time...so this weekend, I plan to have some great meals. Like lasagna from my favorite Italian restaurant......it's soooooooo good! ..that, along with a few snacks in between should hold me for the next 6 months!!I HOPE!!!!

I haven't really told anyone of my plans to start on this journey. I don't know why. I just want to get started and then I'll share this blog. I will definitely share it because once I let all my friends and family members know what I'm up to, I believe I will work harder to ensure that I reach my goals...good old accountability; it works everytime!! :)

Anyway, will be back soon.

J

No comments: