Friday, April 16, 2010

Hello

Hello bloggies,

Wow, it has been so long that this "almost" feels a bit strange. The last 3-4 months of my life have been incredible to say the least. Unfortunately, I'm still in the thick of dealing with certain things and just not yet ready to get back into the blogging, but I will be back. I'm dealing with a few things right now - my plate is very full. I do believe in the old saying of "what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger". So I am confident that I will get through all of this. Please be patient with me as I get my life in order. I do very much appreciate the concern and support that so many of you have shown with the personal emails and comments.It means a lot to me. Thank you! I will be back soon - just not quite ready as yet.

CN TOWER CLIMB

I just noticed the date a short few minutes ago and realized that the CN Tower climb is tomorrow. I will unfortunately not be participating in the climb this year. I am currently dealing with a few things that prevent me from participating. I am not ready to share the details as yet. Thanks for understanding.

To all of you who have pledged/sponsored my climb, I'm so sorry to disappoint and I will do this climb next year. If anyone would like to be reimbursed on their contribution/donation, please contact me directly via email (joaniaburnett@rogers.com). Thank you all for your support.

For those of you doing the climb tomorrow...I want to wish you all the best!! Have fun and kick some ass! :)

Until next time...(soon)

Joania

18 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to see you are back, awesome!

266 said...

Glad to hear from you, Joania! You know that you and yours are in my thoughts!!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you and sorry stuff is happening. Hope it all works out soon and that it's all ok. Hang in there. We miss you and want you back.

France

Kimmy said...

Hi Joania,

Glad to hear from you. Hang strong girl. We are with you every step of the way!

Sending love and prayers your way!!!
xox
Kimmy

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Joania. We are all behind you....

And a big thank you to you today for inspiring me to challenge myself. Today I climbed the CN Tower! I broke no records but I did show myself that all things are possible, thank you for helping me to believe in myself. I miss your posts and just hope that everything is good in your life very soon. Hugs

LAF said...

Keep doing what's best for you!

South Beach Steve said...

I am glad to see you are still alive and kicking. Sorry to hear you are dealing with things though. Take care Joania!

Kat said...

I have missed you and am sending you hugs!

Anonymous said...

**Nia**
Hey girl! how'you been?
May God give you strenght and courage...you'll get through no matter what.

Corletta said...

You can do it! Whatever it is...you can overcome it through Christ. Stay strong.

MS. Bad Mama Jama said...

Joania...Wishing you all the best.

Shannon R said...

22:12 SUPASTAR!!!

Nona said...

Your photos tell an incredible story. Keep up the good work and hope you get back to blogging soon.

cre8tivgurl said...

A pleasant surprise to see your post. :) Good strength for all you're going through and hope the (upcoming) sunshine brightens each and everyone of your days! Hugs.

South Beach Steve said...

Joania, I just had you on my mind this evening. I hope all is well with you.

weight loss said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented your information with excellent detail. Keep up the great work here.

drkenbattle said...

Nice Blog...drkenbattleskidneycancer.com

Joel said...

Hey, I had a great time reading your website. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Regards,

Joel
JHouston791 gmail.com